Despite the pandemic and all its challenges, spring and summer programs continue at Museums of Burlington with a safe approach.
“Although the Museum is currently closed due to Covid-19, we have adapted our programming to engage young people in our community,” said Kimberly Watson, Director of Museums.
“Our team has worked hard in bringing together programming that will appeal to a wide range of ages and interests.”
Upcoming programs include:
• Museum-To-Go Education kits for hands-on learning
• Virtual Home School programs, e.g. Victorian school, early days on the farm
• Virtual field trips, through video conferencing
• Spring and Summer Camps; ‘Fun in the Sun’ and ‘Around the World Summer’
• MuseumsofBurlington.ca virtual stories – such as Brant House, Brant Hotel and Brant Hospital
• Lectures online may also be booked
• Virtual Badge Programs based on Girl Guides of Canada ‘Girls First’ program and Scout Canada – by Zoom video conferencing